Reporting Bug abusing
What can I do when a survivor is abusing a bug on a map, so I cant hit him.
Only reporting when the game is finished?(I am still in the game and dont want to quit)
Does reporting help?
What can I do when a survivor is abusing a bug on a map, so I cant hit him.
Only reporting when the game is finished?(I am still in the game and dont want to quit)
Does reporting help?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Report him + You can record this situation to get a proof, it's an optional.
Everything send this here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
Finally I got him*0*
Thank you, i will send it!