https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
@Hoodedfengm1n
@Shad03 In all reality I’m bored of dbd and I’d prefer waste my time trying to beat the Valkyrie on God of War
Me: -Before watching video-
https://youtu.be/ee925OTFBCA
Me: -after watching video-
https://youtu.be/pWRmZkx6oww
F*** you
Also, have fun with the Valkyrie Queen (Final valkyrie), I know my controller did not
"hehehe, Still looking for one of the pieces*
@Hoodied said:F*** youAlso, have fun with the Valkyrie Queen (Final valkyrie), I know my controller did not"hehehe, Still looking for one of the pieces*
@Hoodied said:
Any advice? And my last post had to be a troll post
@Shad03 said:Me: -Before watching video-https://youtu.be/ee925OTFBCAMe: -after watching video-https://youtu.be/pWRmZkx6oww
@Shad03 said:
Had to be a troll post
@KiraElijah said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/367259#Comment_367259Any advice? And my last post had to be a troll post
@KiraElijah said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/367259#Comment_367259
What, advice, you will get your ass beat over and OVER again when facing her advice does not exist
Don't let the door hit you on your way out ;-)
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Hoodedfengm1n
@Shad03 In all reality I’m bored of dbd and I’d prefer waste my time trying to beat the Valkyrie on God of War
Me: -Before watching video-
https://youtu.be/ee925OTFBCA
Me: -after watching video-
https://youtu.be/pWRmZkx6oww
F*** you
Also, have fun with the Valkyrie Queen (Final valkyrie), I know my controller did not
"hehehe, Still looking for one of the pieces*
Any advice? And my last post had to be a troll post
Had to be a troll post
What, advice, you will get your ass beat over and OVER again when facing her advice does not exist
Don't let the door hit you on your way out ;-)