Collecting Data for the New Matchmaking System

So I just wanted to take some samples of the new Matchmaking system. If you are willing to participate, please fill them out!


System:

Date and Time:

Role:

Length of time to enter lobby:

Ping:

Survivors entering lobby simultaneously:

Rank at end of match:


Here are my samples for the night -


1.

System: PS4

Date and Time: Mar 15, 19:22 EST

Role: Survivor

Length of time to enter lobby: 2'15" (disconnected)

Ping: Green

Survivors entering lobby simultaneously: N/A - disconnected

Rank at end of match: N/A - disconnected


2.

System: PS4

Date and Time: Mar 15, 19:26 EST

Role: Survivor

Length of time to enter lobby: 1'59"

Ping: Green

Survivors entering lobby simultaneously: NO

Rank at end of match: 12/12/13/13 - 15


3.

System: PS4

Date and Time: Mar 15, 19:36 EST

Role: Survivor

Length of time to enter lobby: 1'46"

Ping: Green

Survivors entering lobby simultaneously: NO

Rank at end of match: 11/18/11/17 - 18


4.

System: PS4

Date and Time: Mar 15, 20:00 EST

Role: Survivor

Length of time to enter lobby: 2'21"

Ping: Green

Survivors entering lobby simultaneously: YES

Rank at end of match: 14/11/16/15 - 4


I probably should have measured the time for all 4 survivors to enter the lobby instead of the time it took for me to enter the lobby, but hindsight is 20/20. Oops.


When I was playing yesterday, it definitely 'felt' like it was taking at least around 5 minutes to enter lobby as a survivor, but I guess when I timed myself just now, it's actually much shorter. I was one of the lucky ones that always had really fast lobbies as both survivor and killer (usually seconds), so I knew I was going to be worse off with this new matchmaking system (which is perfectly fine since hopefully everyone else should be getting into lobbies more quickly) but that may be why it 'felt' long yesterday. But the Ranks in this new matchmaking is pretty horrendous.

Comments