Tired of lag, lag switchers and bugs

Been playing Survivor a bit more often, mostly to play with my GF, but also to change up the routine of playing Killer...


Getting tired of being put into games with ok to great ping and then POOF laggy as #########...or everything is clear and then soon as you're in a chase, the game lags outta nowhere... Nothing short the bugs and hitbox issues....I even had a match where I tried to juke a Killer and it bugged into me vaulting when I did not press the button to


It's been brought up ad nauseum...but I'm tired of the game being still so unstable and it seemingly "worked on" but nothing really monumental has come of it...it resllt drains my morale and fun to play this game...even casually

Comments

  • I was lagswtiched by a billy the other day Bc I was playing smart and he didn’t know how to counter my counter. A rank 1 billy too. Lag switched me by the tractor tracks, and at a pallet.