Let's Discuss the "Adrenawin" Meta
As of right now, there's only two ways to even counter this when playing as Killer:
1) NOED (which causes survivors to bawwwww, and say that killers are boosted and shouldn't be rewarded for doing poorly early game, mid game)
2) The Plague (assuming you can get three/four survivors into broken state as soon as gates power, but even then, it doesn't matter because of fountain insta-heals)
I will say this. It's funny it took survivors this long to realize how powerful adrenaline was. Was it streamers who popularized its usage so now everyone runs it? I'm a rank one killer, and 55% of my games I see at least three survivors all running this meta.
Comments
I knew it. DS finally got the change so now whiners have moved on to another perk to ######### about. lol
Could be argued than NOED rewards the defending of totems, or the failure of survivors doing said totems.
I dont use the perk, but I wouldnt say it's a rewarding of failure or even a crutch. If survivors dont do 5 totems you get to use it.