Just leave Thanatophobia the way it is

Seriously, you were going to buff it to make it a solid perk but now it's just a flat nerf. I would rather it just gets left alone.

Comments

  • I wish they would have kept the new changes

  • @Lonefox64 said:

    I wish they would have kept the new changes

    Me too but since they won't be just leave it the way it is now.

  • I don't understand the nerf either, how did they do a complete 180 and go from thinking a perk needed a buff to it needing a nerf.

    It's a shame that anything that slows down the game is considered unfun, I was hoping the new Thana could do a better job and helping with gen rush than the 20 seconds ruin gets you. I guess sloppy is still the best option.

  • @Bongbingbing said:

    I don't understand the nerf either, how did they do a complete 180 and go from thinking a perk needed a buff to it needing a nerf.

    It's a shame that anything that slows down the game is considered unfun, I was hoping the new Thana could do a better job and helping with gen rush than the 20 seconds ruin gets you. I guess sloppy is still the best option.

    "But that buff to injuring 4 Survivors is good, no?"

    download.gif


  • Agreed. At the very least leave it as it is. Nobody wants to start off with 4%.