Any idea to see “scratches,” or blood better?
I really enjoy DBD I’m not great but I’m okay. I enjoy hook and then chasing, not camping, so even if I get 0-1 kill as long as I had a few hooks I’m happy and I feel like the survivors had a good game too.
anyways, amongst all killers I’ve played my weakness is tracking by scratches and I even lose injured survivors with bloodhound? I may be bad but I think part of it is just needing the best setting to see the red better. Other than getting a group with friends who run back and forth and let me test settings anynjdea what is “best” to see and follow?
Comments
The old version of "Predator" used to make it easier to see Scratches, but they removed that. I would recommend equipping "Bloodhound" to make blood ridiculously easy to see. It's a good combination with "Sloppy Butcher". Hope this helped.
If anything, there is no other perk to make it easier to see Blood or Scratches.