The sad thing is, if the survivor's didnt screw themselves over and did one of those three gens, they wouldve had one gen extremely far away from the other two. Deja Vu has left the chat.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At first, I was thinking that was a reasonable gap, but then I noticed the middle generator.
lovely!! I wish more gens spawned like this!!
With spirit, they didn't stand a chance. TBH it's all the survivors fault for not doing them earlier.
The sad thing is, if the survivor's didnt screw themselves over and did one of those three gens, they wouldve had one gen extremely far away from the other two. Deja Vu has left the chat.
Swamp sometimes has this NRG where 2 generators spawn on top of the dock and like the third one is just inside vision on the field