Is this ok for survivors to do?
Sometimes when I play as killer survivors attempt to body block me. So that i don't hook there buddy. And they Complan about us killers camping. Is this next patch going to punish body blocking too since camping is going to force killers to not camp?
Comments
Mad Grit?
What?
A bandaid fix perk from the Legion that stop the Survivor wiggling if you hit someone while carrying them.
Body blocking is a strategy. YOu learn to work around it. Nothing exploiting about it. Free hits on survivors. You can always set down the one you are carrying and chase them off.
Mad Grit is a perk on Legion. When you swing at survivors with one on your shoulder, it causes that one to stop wiggling for 4 seconds.
Seriously, body blocking is not that bad. Don't let it fool you. You will learn to work around/thru it. I suggest you play survivor and killer for a while. Learn how they both operate. Makes you better at both, and appreciate why some play styles are just plain toxic.
GRR NERF SURVIVOR MORE NERF NERF
Oh, like how Survivors whined and complained about face camping? When the Killer used their hitboxes to body block the hook prompt? Yeah, that was an exploit... yet Survivors can do that EXACT same thing but it's Ok. Cool beans.
Ok thanks I just wanted to make sure:)
You can hit the survivors though and down them. Or drop the one your carrying.
Not quite the same me thinks
That's what I do alot if they body block me I just drop the survivor and go after them xd one time this happend to me and I drop the guy I was carrying and one shot the body blocker I was the shape and I had tomb stone xd and then he raged quit lol so I laughed hahahaha and then I continued to stalk every one else.
Is this a joke? They're not even remotely the same thing and devs have made it very clear that one is okay and the other isn't.