Does anyone have real premonitions?
So the rank reset had just occurred. I still have that accursed ritual to escape with Min Feng (I never play her and have pretty bad perks on her). I say in the lobby: "We've got this team!" Then in the offering screen I see all of the offerings come together when the farthest right offering is a Jigsaw Piece. "Oh god is it one of those Doctors?" The game loads and three people scream. I tried for a solid ten minutes and then just harakiri'd on a hook.
Has any of you guys seen a survivor or an offering and then predicted how the game was going to go?
Comments
If i see a DeathGarden mask, i know they're going to disconnect once i catch them.
Why they do is something you'll have to ask them, all i know is that they don't like losing.
Yeah if I see a dwight with the Black and Blue head they usually die first, no joke, never seen a Black and Blue dwight survive a trial
@Hoodedfengm1n I did once.
Where I got my nick name 'Big Schlong [Insert Real Name Here]'
@Shad03 Proof or it did not happen
@Hoodedfengm1n I have no wifi at home so I even if I did have proof I can't send it. When I do get wifi I'll record the match and post it as a video on Youtube.
@Shad03 may god have mercy on your soul, you are doing the impossible
@Hoodedfengm1n I only need the Entity watching over me.
Hear my voice, spare my ways, protect me from the void.
Yeah. If there is a coldwind farm offering and claudettes with flashlight in the lobby. Someone is getting facecamped.
Whenever theres an Autohaven wreckers offering I know for sure this match will be full if MLG pro looping clicky clicky decisive players. And I still win >:D
Oh and a farm offering, i know I'm going to have a bad time