Kill with a friend
I just thought maybe we should spice up the game. I know killer mains complain that swf isnt fair. And survivor mains beg for more of a challenge. Now I know for the most part, when adding a new killer there becomes more challenges but eventually survivors figure them out. Especially when they can work together on such.
My idea is, which I'm sure isnt new to you, but I've come with details and explanations... is to have a "kill with a friend" option maybe after we get dedicated servers. But imagine, 2 killers getting to talk to each other or not... but cooperating. Against 8 survivors. 10 gens to be done but 12 on the map. Maybe make the maps bigger... or dont.. give the killers more opportunity to find survivors.. with 10 totems.. killers allowed to have more than 1 of the same hex totem would make this game extreme.
Survivors beg for a challenge and I think it would be cool to have the option to play this game on a harder level. And killers can have the option to have help. 1v4 not being the ONLY option anymore. BUT I do know it would be insane to have ... 2 doctors running around... which I could understand. So if your not wanting that level of extreme maybe have the option for no two same killers being able to be chosen. Or do. I'm down either way. And maybe for the option for survivors to jump in these extreme lobbies theres an option for them to pick through the menu to pair up in those lobbies . And for those who want the normal 1v4 they can still have that.
I mean how scary would it be to be running around from a leatherface and a Michael Myers. This is a horror game. And i think its time to bring the fear back into the fog. :)
Im looking forward to a new chapter with virgo and bennedict as well. Maybe have more sense as to what the entity is. And it's plans.
What other relationships bloom in the fog? Love the wraith and nurse.
Thank you for all the fantastic cosmetics. I've probably invested hundreds of dollars into this game. No joke. And there are no regrets. :)
Would love to see more for feng my OG character. And some more spicy outfits for dwight, my favorite character. As of right now I'm in love with dwights new pizza bike delivery outfit. I've been running with it and feel like I'm toby McGuire from Spider-Man.
Which bring me to my last suggestions... I know licensed characters aren't easy. But what if we got liscensed outfits?
Like a 'life is strange' Chloe price outfit for Nea. Or a 'resident evil 6' ada wong outfit for Feng. Think everyone would enjoy that. It would feel like you are running with a new character. Same for killers.
Also... I know the chances of us getting bill on console are slim to none. Which being a fan of l4d and l4d2 for so many years... sucks to know. But can we please get the l4d cosmetics for the other characters on console.
Well even if you don't agree or like my suggestions or ideas. I appreciate that you read them. Thank you for this game.
Thanks to the whole bhvr team for everything you do.
Comments