Any likelihood Chapter 11 comes tomorrow?

I’m at a point now in my blood bank where I need to keep dumping points somewhere (Freddy, my main man) but I really want to use my bp on Plague and Jane.

I’m just wondering if there’s a definitive date by any chance, and that way I could tell if I could level up some level 40s in time before the release.

Comments

  • No, the ptb is still out. The chapter should be released in a about two weeks or the latest 3 weeks.

    E480F17E-01E2-4549-B807-4DB2A7D88B15.png


  • Get to 1 million BP and then just dump 200k BP at a time. Never go below around 800k. This ensures that if the killer does drop out of nowhere, it's no big deal.

  • So there's a Q&A this Thursday talking about the new chapter so I'm thinking next Tuesday has the live update.

  • Sorry to burst your bubble fam but I’m speculating sometime between the 19th-26th (of this month)

  • Currently, every time I get over 900K I do two full level 50 bloodwebs for anyone I am trying to level up (which is around 100K). I'm the same as you, I want to get as much points into the new characters as possible (without wasting a single measily bloodpoint by going over 1 million).

    I will get level 1 Self care on Jeff! I will!

  • I dare to say that the probability for this is exactly 0