Animations
The animations in dead by daylight will be listed or certain specific ones.
Hooking animations for killers: The trappers animation for hooking is the only one that looks really good and violent, there is blood splatter on your screen and you throw them right in there. The rest are missing blood.
Pallet breaking animations for killers perspective is really weird looking. The old pallet breaking animation was really nice and looked like you meant business and had power. Example: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/86ih8h/bring_back_the_old_pallet_breaking_animation/
Grabbing a survivor is glitchy sometimes and looks weird and when you find them in lockers.
Theres a lot of animations in this game that are really good but some I feel are glitchy or bugged looking and satisfying as others. I’m being picky I guess but I love detail and especially in this game it’s amazing. Just hoping someone could see this and maybe see if they can make some satisfying animations or fix some buggy ones. 😊❤️ I miss feeling super powerful as a killer when certain animations looked really good 😈
Comments