When do you think it will drop?
When do you think the doc is going to actually drop because right am excited to play plague on console.
When do you think the doc is going to actually drop because right am excited to play plague on console.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dlc*
Around March 19th-21st.
In 2 weeks roughly
I honestly don't care. They've already confirmed that they won't do anything with Plague during the PTB or after releasing her, proving once again that this PTB was a waste of time.
From clips I have seen and things she is perfect the way she is.
Wait, what? Source?
Hopeful thinking, This week. There isn't any Drastic changes needed from the PTB, a couple of bugs but nothing major. So as soon as they're all smoothed out.
But Realistically probably next week which is a shame since I'm loosing hype.
Next week but I wish it was this week. I really want to play this update with the new survivor, perks and the killer.
As per tradition: Soon™
Oh my god 🤣
@not_Queen XD