Look at this ultimate juke
I love this!!! Pretty silly to watch
I love this!!! Pretty silly to watch
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have a different juke than a locker juke, its with a clown and I juked him like 6 different times, shows rank does not matter
Do this in one of my games and you will bleed out, just fyi =)
Only if you can find me in the right locker @Master ;)
This is beautiful, look at that timing and stealth! Proud of you!
Oh this wasnt me, I ain't no MLG pro looper or juker lol, I'm just a simple dwight player
I love it when you get away with stuff like that, I am not sure why they waste so much time looking.
@PhantomMask20763 it’s still quality. I love the Dwight’s they are needed. Y’all help my alert prompts.
Good thing i got headphones.