Weird discussion
Yesterday I was in a match as freddy and the survivors were in the dream world yet when I hit them and on my screen it clearly showed they had been hit they weren't injured. At first I thought it might be dead hard or something but not everytime I hit them. I eventually hit them but it was weird the same thing happened a few times in the match. Any ideas what could have happened
Comments
got any proof so I can help?
Yeah I’ve had a couple of games where the hits didn’t register when they should of with Freddy when I slapped them. It seems like a bug to me.
@HeroLives I might actually know, its either they are still in the transition or the ping survivors have
Either way will possibly get fixed with dedicated servers (God I cannot wait)
@Hoodedfengm1n yeah it might be ping, but it certainly wasn’t transition Bc they were fully transitioned 100%
@HeroLives I have not seen this situation yet, the only I have seen is a kyf bug with him that is hilarious
Just gonna mention that his laugh is hilarious with the bug, same with his hand and the face that appears with it
@Hoodedfengm1n I’ll have to look up a video of that, I enjoy a good dbd laugh.
I went up against a killer the other day, and after game told them gg Bc it was an intense match against their pinky finger clown build.and they sent me this gem of a match they had earlier.
@HeroLives Lol, look up my account on xbox and I believe you will find the clip with freddy
I’m on ps4. Can I do that?