Developer Streams

How many of you miss the old format? (A stream every week, talking about just the game.)

It's been a while now and i still care very little about the compilations, playing with the devs etc.

That's of course just my opinion, but now i wonder how many of you prefer the current way they do things.

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • Yeah i miss them too, but at least now they do a stream only when there is something important to announce.

    Ps. U can follow mclean or cote on twitch if u really miss them

  • Part of me does, but I also know that there's a good chunk of people out there that didn't like them. I'm okay with them being less frequent but more meaty, personally, though I do also like having a Q&A even if there's nothing new to announce.

  • I preferred them as well. The only reason they weren't meaty and people complained about them is because they dodged real questions and instead answered pointless ones like " What do you think nurse does on her days off? ". That's what upsets people.

  • I miss those streams too. Honestly, they used to be the highlight of my week. Even if they weren't talking much about balance changes or other gameplay things, I liked that they would interact with us, their community, every week. I miss them so much 😭