When will the new killer be released on ps4?

I don’t know where to check for such info. Thanks.

Comments

  • No official release date yet bub. Usually two weeks after it came out on Ptb. March 19th is a good bet.

  • I’ve been wondering that too. I kind of hope it will be this Tuesday just because I really want to play the new characters and Jane is going to be my main (yay! An older plus size woman with super cute cosmetics!) I’m also at 820k and I don’t want to keep capping.

  • @pemberley said:

    I’ve been wondering that too. I kind of hope it will be this Tuesday just because I really want to play the new characters and Jane is going to be my main (yay! An older plus size woman with super cute cosmetics!) I’m also at 820k and I don’t want to keep capping.

    You shouldn't hope tbh.

    They just released the new chapter and got their feedback, and it is weekend. I don't think they are working on weekends and even if some people work, not the whole squad I believe.

    The closest day is 19th i think. I share your enthusiasm though, I love the new survivor and her cosmetics, can't wait for her.

  • In roughly 2 weeks, just a guess though

  • Next Thursday we have the Q&A about the PTB, I don't think they would do that after the chapter goes live since they also have some tweaks for Plague planned and need to implement them. The Q&A will probably address those and then the chapter could come out the following Tuesday.

  • Most likely between the 19th & the 21st. It’s probably going through console cert right now.