Fact about spirits perk rancor
If I am correct, she wants revenge on her father, read the synonyms now
If I am correct, she wants revenge on her father, read the synonyms now
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ah the bitterness when you are morid by a long-standing killer that you assumed was afk, but that suddenly instadowned and moried you =)
Spirit is a Onryō (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onry%C5%8D) which is a "vengeful ghost". So yes, a "rancor" makes sense for this.
Love how that word rolls off the tongue
Love it, I've been wanting to look up this word to see if it was fit for the effects but never did. I love it even more, it's one of my top perks.