I have actual video proof of killers teaming up with one survivor to just farm everyone and it happens way too many times in the middle east and its getting really frustrating to have to deal with this on a daily basis.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Report them. Or send a video footage of them doing it to a mod.
I've reported them but honestly I don't think that does much, how do I send it to a mod?
If you've got a recording, you can send it in here under "Additional Player Report Information": https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
(If you ever don't have a video to attach, reporting it in-game alone is also fine. We review both regularly.)