Rituals and teabaggers

“Ha! Joke’s on you, survivors! I got my ritual done, who’s the real winner here?”

  • me, watching survivors taunt in the gate thinking they won and I lost. In the end, we are all winners.

Anyone else feel that way when completing a ritual?

Comments

  • I don't do rituals but more than once I got a few more kills when people decide to teabag at the exit or refuse to leave. First I hated it now it turns into an opportunity.

  • @Eveline said:

    I don't do rituals but more than once I got a few more kills when people decide to teabag at the exit or refuse to leave. First I hated it now it turns into an opportunity.

    How do you manage to do that without noed? Everyone I encounter I either hit out the door or those cowards run away before I can do something harmless like throw bottles, blink, or shock.

  • I love the clown, survivors stand and get their boldness points while j get my devious for hitting bottles