Deranged Pursuit - My final achievement to unlock. Doesn't make much sense

In public matches, with The Legion while in Killer Instinct, down 25 survivors.

I have to use feral frenzy to hit one survivor then down another who I cannot see also in feral frenzy.

Legions power makes it a really dumb to do. Also whenever I hit one survivor in Frenzy and I find the second survivor 99% of the time 2 hits which is the max allowed still won't down them. Even with the super strong add ons.

This achievement lacks any logic it was a deranged choice for it to even exist.

I'm gonna have to play about 200 legion games back to back to get this by sheer luck. It's such a let down of an achievement to be stuck with.

Any tips, or easy ways to get this?

Comments

  • Tunnel time!

    Ohh, and that 1 Add-on that makes the Deep Wound go down faster per FF stab.

    Haven't played him a lot at all, so someone else can probably help more.

  • REEEEEEEEEEEE jab jab jab jab jab

  • Yeah, in free play, this is hard.

    You have to have survivor one hit from dropping, then hit a second and chain back to the first... A bit convoluted but achievable.

    Good luck!

  • I think you can only do this with Frank's Mixtape and tunnelling to knock out the Trophy/Achievement in a timely manner, otherwise it's gonna be awhile :x

  • Oh, not that I play survivor much, but if I did if I see someone going for it, I always help!