Can't play anything but Spirit.
If I want less frustrating games. Other killers are either too slow or easily looped. Before you say Nurse I am on console and don't like her.
If I want less frustrating games. Other killers are either too slow or easily looped. Before you say Nurse I am on console and don't like her.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I find him funny for some reason.
Tie between the Yakuyoke Amulet+Prayer Beads combo and the Wakizashi Saya+Katana Tsuba combo. You either have faster phase speed, during, and recovery plus the potential for surprise grabs or you have a longer speed boost after you stop phasing.