Coxcombed Clapper + Bone Clapper

The same global silence as before...BUT MORE GLOBAL!

https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Coxcombed_Clapper https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Bone_Clapper

To make it obvious: Bone Clapper is useless when combined with Coxcombed Clapper.

So i made a joke about it.

Comments

  • I always wondered which would would take priority. Does the slot matter?

  • @Shad03 said:

    I always wondered which would would take priority. Does the slot matter?

    Nope.

  • If you run these together, I dare you to "CLAP" everyone.

  • I love that whatever add on the Coccombed Clapper use to be before Wraith cube was a common, so when the change took place I had over 50 Ultra rare add-ons. I have not played a Wraith game since his rework where I have not been able to mix Coxcombed Clapper and Ghost rune. I'm not sure I remember how to play a "normal" Wraith anymore.

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    I love that whatever add on the Coccombed Clapper use to be before Wraith cube was a common, so when the change took place I had over 50 Ultra rare add-ons. I have not played a Wraith game since his rework where I have not been able to mix Coxcombed Clapper and Ghost rune. I'm not sure I remember how to play a "normal" Wraith anymore.

    The Windstorm series is where i dig for my gold.

    Being able to apply pressure is actually possible now.