Not recieving points for poor mistakes
Why is it okay to play amazing during a game, and if a killer makes poor mistakes and doesn’t get anyone, he or she can just close the application and screw us out of points?! Thanks DEVS
Why is it okay to play amazing during a game, and if a killer makes poor mistakes and doesn’t get anyone, he or she can just close the application and screw us out of points?! Thanks DEVS
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You still get the points if the killer DCs. It an UI related issue.
You don't get the 5K escape points as far as I know. I could be wrong but I've never noticed getting an extra 5K when a killer DCs