can you move your progress from 1 ps4 account to another ps4 account

My ps4 account was permanent ban today and i don't want to lose all my progress as i put over 1000 hours into it. I have a second account and want to know if it possible to move my progress to it??

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • Probably should get some self control over sending those salty PMs eh?

  • Cheating is very much a thing on console, not just PC. So it doesn't surprise me console players are finally getting caught and banned.

  • the ban wasn't anything to do with dead by daylight it my psn account if it was my dead by daylight account then i know it be pointless to ask.

  • RemoveSWF can you tell me where you heard/seen that you can't change them. I only seen that you can't change between platforms but not that you can't change between different accounts between the same platform i like to confirm before i focus on a new account

  • @Teddie said:
    RemoveSWF can you tell me where you heard/seen that you can't change them. I only seen that you can't change between platforms but not that you can't change between different accounts between the same platform i like to confirm before i focus on a new account

    I believe it's always been a rule that you cannot modify your accounts save even if it's from another account you have. I've seen quite a few people post about getting banned for this on the steam discussions. Although profile saves are no longer saved locally at least on PC so as far as I know it's not even possible anymore.

    Now you used to be able to backup your own save and use the backup if you lost your progress because of a bug but that was if it was for the same account you're currently backing up. You weren't supposed to take a save from one account and use it for another.

    Anyways what you want are sources so here

    This post mentions editing saves - Rule 4 in the Permanent ban section
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1474222499230242023/

    This post mentions saves no longer being saved locally
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1480982338946530500/#c1489992713693049938

  • So even though dbd has nothing to do with it because i lose my psn account that it connected to it all gone. I was hoping that wasn't the case :/ oh well i lost 5 p3 killers guess it time to grind for perks again wish it wasn't as a kill was released but no point bitching about it thanks for the info

  • This content has been removed.