Regression Perk
Y'know: A damaged Generator regresses 80/90/100% faster.
Or: A damaged Generator's regression speed increases by 50% every 30/25/20 seconds.
NUMBERS ARE JUST TO FILL THE BLANKS! (Hope i made that clear.)
Y'know: A damaged Generator regresses 80/90/100% faster.
Or: A damaged Generator's regression speed increases by 50% every 30/25/20 seconds.
NUMBERS ARE JUST TO FILL THE BLANKS! (Hope i made that clear.)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This should be with overcharge tbh, the whole stopping progress
I'm making a fan-made chapter with a perk that does this at 8% but I haven't made it yet because I'm trying to create a Killer for the chapter. But yes this perk needs to be in the game, regression isn't a problem for Survivors and sometimes that extra regression is what Killers need and not just kicking it.
Imagine a perk where you can destroy 2 gens but 5 must remain or enough to open the gates. It could help when players are splitting the map. It would be too op I know. :D
Camp the last, hatch standoff 2.0
But splitting the map can indeed be devastating, like on Azarov's.
You are right. Even when 3 last gens are too near no one does them. Especially blendettes.
On topic: I like your idea for regression.
additional regression would be a nice option besides running ruin over and over, might aswell open up new strategies but sadly this wont be the case since survivors will probably complain about the 3 gen lockdown, even tho they put themselves in this position themselves
side note: surveilance would be awesome aswell without that pesky timer.