Dying light idea

Dying light kinda doesn't function too well anymore due to recent obsession changes.

My idea: DYING LIGHT - The obsession doesn't hear the killers terror radius for The duration of the match. Also the red stain is slightly/ moderately/ tremendously more difficult to see.

Obsessions feeling that they're being watched enables them to spur into action when in danger. The obsession can perform any rushed actions completely silently whenever in the killers terror radius.

Idea open for change.

Comments

  • I like the idea of the change but it doesn't really go with the name of the perk. The whole idea is that an individual of importance is slowly dying, things are getting worse and worse for them.

    But I really like your idea by itself, it makes the Obsession and the Killer have an actual rivalry where they are equal to one another and those two are the most dangerous when pit together.

  • Did I mention for each generator repair complete, the obsessions field of view becomes slightly reduced too.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    Did I mention for each generator repair complete, the obsessions field of view becomes slightly reduced too.

    So it becomes sort of like an extreme stealth perk for hunting the Obsession, neither of you can hear the other, the Obsession gets smaller vision throughout the match and your Red Stain is harder to see. This is great towards the Obsession in particular, I can see this pairing with the new Dark Devotion giving them your TR and then everyone suddenly becomes just like the Obsession for 20 seconds.