The Plague Strategy
So atm I feel like she's weak but I wanted to make a thread where everyone who has played her shares their personal or proposed best strategy for The Plague. Maybe we can all come to a conclusion based off her usage instead of just looking at her mechanics.
My Strategy.
Perks--Knockout, Sloppy Butcher, Thana, Corrupt Intervention
First Survivor I see I vomit until I Break them, then slug them.
Second Survivor I find I do the same but hook them--this means when they're both free I have 2 corrupted fountains.
Next I go about hitting people normally and if I manage to get a decent amount injured I drain a Fountain and use that to down people and hook them until I run out. From here I make sure that I at least have 1 fountain Corrupted at all times, vomiting when necessary but never just because.
-------
So what do you guys think? What's your strategy? I was really hoping she'd be a real plague killer who infects everything and spreading the disease but the timer on her mechanics, the instaheal fountains, and the inefficient way to spread the disease makes this impossible.
Comments
Interesting.
This way you bypass the fact that unhooking doesnt spread the plague.
Best strategy I've found so far, is to just not use your power.....crazy...I know.....but it works....
Literally this...
Exactly, her power is basically an instadown so setting it up and keeping it around when needed you give yourself control. This is also the same way I play Freddy but instead of CI I use Sloppy Butcher.