DbD player survey

Just 4 questions. Age, killer/survivor, main character, rank. If you play killer/survivor equally, just take the survey twice. Nothing serious. I just wonder if there's a correlation between age and preferences/ranks, although I might never get enough data to find out. Will post the results once I get enough respondents.

Thank you for your participation.

I made this short survey solely out of curiosity (because I'm a data nerd who loves DbD). This is by no means a serious research, I made this for fun hence none of the results of this survey should ever be used for anything else. Disclaimer: this survey is in no way affiliated with Behaviour Digital Inc.. All of the Dead by Daylight characters and materials are the intellectual property of their respective owners. This is an anonymous survey. The results of this survey will be published to r/deadbydaylight eventually once I get enough respondents. Thank you for your participation. IF YOU PLAY BOTH KILLER AND SURVIVOR EQUALLY, TAKE THE SURVEY TWICE. I figured out how to make "both" an option but it's too late to change it now.


Comments