Yet another bug in this game :)

Was playing huntress, killed 2, other 2 left, but it only showed that 1 survivor exited through gates, other one was being shown as if he's still in the game.

So unaware that he actually escaped the match while my hud was showing that he's still around, I was looking for the guy for good 15 minutes. I thought maybe he wanted the hatch so I searched the whole map, found the hatch but he wasn't there.

I could dc but I had a decent game and someone used bps plus i had 4 stacks on my bbq. At some point I gave up and alt tabbed out of the game, 10ish minutes later I open it again and I'm still there in the map while no one is there with me.

2 dead, 2 escaped, but the hud is showing that 1 survivor is still there.

There are SOOO many bugs and glitches in this game that literally make me not want to play it sometimes.

20190307220727_1.jpg

I don't play huntress much, thus using these perks.


Note: Not posting this in bugs section because I want it to get more attention.

Comments

  • You should post this in the bug section, where people will look into the bug.

  • I think it might just be bad connection.


    I had an evening where I had awful connection, killed all 4 and had to wait for like 15/20 minutes for the match to finally end.