Now this is EPIC!

What? You got your fancy controllers for console?! MOUSE AND KEYBOARD!!?!? Nah fam it's all about that PLAYSTATION 4 REMOTE CONTROL. ( https://youtu.be/HW22KWXStzg )

As you can see from my PRO NINJA WAYS, I am a very epic pro gamer. I do not need any fancy tools or good quality. 144P FOR THE WIN!! (please dont watch this if u dont wanna suffer) (this is also all for lols plz dont murder me)

Comments

  • What is this... like seriously what is "PS4 Remote Control"?

    It looks like a phone or something xd

    (also good job on winning that game!)

  • THAT was hard to read!

    PRO Ninja wants attention

  • @Milo said:

    What is this... like seriously what is "PS4 Remote Control"?

    It looks like a phone or something xd

    (also good job on winning that game!)

    I know. I won that game like an expert. It was on the phone JGFGJBF.

    Ps4 remote control is an app that lets you play as a controller but on your phone. I was like BET. KHFFHNFD

  • @Arsoul said:

    THAT was hard to read!

    PRO Ninja wants attention

    @Arsoul it was for the meme I did that on purpose LMAO