Reporting a Overly Toxic User

I was just playing a game and I ended up facing off against a toxic leatherface. I ended up as the last survivor and when he caught me, he held the game hostage. He wouldn't kill me. He kept picking me up and dropping me. I alt-tabbed out of the game and went back to work and when I tabbed back after five minutes, he was still dropping me and picking me up. So, I recorded the last of it via. Shadowplay.

I DC'd the match and reported him then checked out his profile. By his past user names, it was evident he has a history of being toxic. I also discovered it was an 11 year old. This kid should be straight up banned.

Will my report actually be investigated and where can I send the footage?

Comments

  • Uhhh, if he was you would have struggled out so I do not understand this at all

  • If he was dropping you did you try to get away after the wiggle?

  • I was just playing a game and I ended up facing off against a toxic leatherface. I ended up as the last survivor and when he caught me, he held the game hostage.

    This is called "forced farming" and is a bannable offense.

    REport ingame and send the footage to the DBD support, giving additional info they need

  • Why is an 11 year old even playing this game to begin with? Do parents not monitor their children anymore? Who am I kidding, of course they don't.

  • @BigBadPiggy said:

    Why is an 11 year old even playing this game to begin with? Do parents not monitor their children anymore? Who am I kidding, of course they don't.

    No. And from what I have seen on this forum (no offence to anyone) some parents even introduce their children to these kind of games.


  • @BigBadPiggy said:

    Why is an 11 year old even playing this game to begin with? Do parents not monitor their children anymore? Who am I kidding, of course they don't.

    Unfortunately parents don't Monitor, and at least they don't Abuse. Probably should with kids like that.

  • @Eveline said:

    If he was dropping you did you try to get away after the wiggle?

    There was no point. The hatch wasn't available and he had no intent on ending the game. He would just keep hitting me, picking me up, dropping me and hitting me. I just wanted the game to conclude.

  • @Eveline said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/353657#Comment_353657

    No. And from what I have seen on this forum (no offence to anyone) some parents even introduce their children to these kind of games.

    FYI - I'm a parent of an 11 year old and I won't let her watch this game, let alone play it. So some of us try to put up the good fight :)