Rusty Shackles are fantastic
These are a glorious Hag add-on. The survivor gets no notification that the trap has triggered.
So OP. I’m surprised no-one has complained!
These are a glorious Hag add-on. The survivor gets no notification that the trap has triggered.
So OP. I’m surprised no-one has complained!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rusty Shackles + Mint Rag + TOTH = Victory Change my mind.
That sounds an awesome combo will try it soon.
I went up against this yesterday, they had make your choice too. Wasn’t an easy match.
Unfortunately I don't meet Hag enough :(
While they are strong I don't mind them. Killer's best add-ons should be strong it's not like they'll be able to use the best combo every single match.
Rusty shackles +Mint rag + toth + Devour nope = victory change my mind
I don't even think her traps not having a terror radius was an intended change, as I saw nothing about it in the past few patch notes. bug or not, they're 10x stronger with no tr