@Devs: For next 5 years' killer creation with community's brainstorm and polls

Dear devs, @not_Queen we got quite a big insatisfaction with the Plague, as you can see in 90% of comments.

Your inspiration is not what we expected, I kindly request you to consider an explicit participation of your customers (we) for the next 5 years when creating the killer (polls, questions...) at least in the mechanics and power of the killer.

Yes you have a narrative expert, devs and Cote, but we got the money and the vast experience for what we want to see to have fun

Comments

  • I’m curious where you got your 90% data from. Because I’ve seen plenty of positive feedback of people liking or suggesting minor tweaks.


    No one wants a camel killer. And a camel is all tou’d Hey if they built a killer around a community poll system.


    In case you’re confused, a camel is what you would get if you decided to build a horse via the decisions of a voting committee.