Do we know what the new achievements are?

Title!

If so, what? Thaaaanks!

Comments

  • Don't think they're known by anyone right now, bud. But if we look at previous chapters, we should be able to figure them out.

    So they've always had two Adept achievements/trophies (I'm on PS4, sorry!) in previous chapters so killing all 4 survivors with the Plague using her 3 perks (Adept Plague) and escaping with Jane using her 3 perks (Adept Jane) will definitely be there.

    Also should be one for the new map in the form of a 'repair the generator in a certain spot (the crypt, I'm guessing) and escape' trophy.

    Other 3 tend to be associated with the Killer's power (infect 100 survivors with Putrid Bile?), and interactions involving the new perks or certain actions (locker stun Killers 50 times? Injure a player while another player is downed 30 times?).

    I'm sure we'll know them all for certain soon enough :)