^
I can confirm if you hit 2 negative skillchecks, heal someone from down to full, you will be fully healed before them :D
@Milo said:I can confirm if you hit 2 negative skillchecks, heal someone from down to full, you will be fully healed before them :D
@Milo said:
So it doesn't count negative skill checks huh... does it count positive skill checks? :D
@Maelstrom10 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/352475#Comment_352475So it doesn't count negative skill checks huh... does it count positive skill checks? :D
@Maelstrom10 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/352475#Comment_352475
Forgot to check :d
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can confirm if you hit 2 negative skillchecks, heal someone from down to full, you will be fully healed before them :D
So it doesn't count negative skill checks huh... does it count positive skill checks? :D
Forgot to check :d