Dark Devout

The timer on this perk is waaaayy way waaaaayyy to short... It takes about 5 seconds to even get away from the obsession and then it basically becomes a worse and rarer triggered tinkerer, the timer should be something more like 1 minut and 2 minute cooldown. also the scoring events on the plague is either bugged or way to small.

Comments

  • Yes it needs to be longer, I was hoping the 20 would go to 30 at Tier 3 but nope. All the awesome plays of stealth are out the window, but all the plays for Unnerving, Coulro, Distressing and such is good.

  • That's the one perk I thought was going to be fun. That's a shame.

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    That's the one perk I thought was going to be fun. That's a shame.

    Yes this was the only perk i was actually looking forward to also head on, but for killers i love having fun gimmicky builds and i finally thought we would get another franklins, but all we got is another beast of prey kind of perk, sounds good but doesnt work properly enough to be worth it.

  • Agreed. I enjoy a good gimmick build, or just screwing around.