So How's The New Killer?
I unfortunately can't play the PTB right now, so can someone tell me how the killer is? Annoying? Worse than Legion? Fun? I've seen complaints about instaheal fountains, but other than that, is it good?
I unfortunately can't play the PTB right now, so can someone tell me how the killer is? Annoying? Worse than Legion? Fun? I've seen complaints about instaheal fountains, but other than that, is it good?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Other than the fountains she's a decent Killer. She's not great at loops but her power kind of makes up for that if you have the add ons that increase sickness the timer.
Bit weak
At the moment there seems to be an agreement that she is quite underwhelming. Even the survivors are not crying about an OP new killer (which should tell you sth).
Using her basic power enables the survivors to use insta heals, so thats kinda a weird thing....
Her upgraded power is kinda strong though (even though competent survivors still manage to loop from what ive seen). The only downside is that you need to use basic vomit first, then survivors need to cleanse themselves and only then you can use the corrupted vomit.
But guess what when survivors ignore the effect and just genrush.... suddenly you are a M1 killer that is being looped and genrushed
At least she's less annoying than Legion.
She's pretty solid, her power can literally injure survivor without hitting them... but she does still get looped. Solid mid mid tier at least I would say
Either trash tier or OP, as is every killer in the first days of release.