With fountains why need healing?

Title.

I think the fountains should just remove the broken status effect, not fully heal.

I don’t fully understand why you as The Plague should use your power when the old one two would get the job done faster and more efficiently.

Comments

  • Because the killer gets notified when a fountain is available to use - which is as soon as a survivor has used it.

    So look at it from the survivors point of view. You can't heal due to broken status. You go cleanse yourself, then the killer gets a notification that you're at that fountain so now you need to disappear and heal before they come along and see your scratchmarks.

    Not to mention that the vomit will injure a survivor eventually if they keep running so it's basically a free hit.

    I understand why they did it. It's fine trust me.