PTB Testing
So all you PC Dead by Daylight players, I need some more surviviors for some KYF testing in the PTB. Is anyone interested?
So all you PC Dead by Daylight players, I need some more surviviors for some KYF testing in the PTB. Is anyone interested?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I play on PS4 but was tired of being called a console peasant so hopefully my new computer will have the PTB up and running soon!
please someone test Calm Spirit against her to see if you are still loud while puking or quiet. as well as her new perk that makes you scream if she downs another person near you if you can.