Score Categories Should NOT be Dictated by Other Players
It doesn't really seem fair to have score categories be dictated by who stays and who leaves a match. I can't count how many times I nearly maxed out all my score categories as killer in one match only to be screwed over by the one survivor that left, only giving half or something of what I would get if they died on the hook. Same with altruism for Survivors, especially if no one on your team gets injured, AT ALL, basically punishing you for not needing to help anyone else. In this regard you can only get altruism if you help someone with a gen. You are also left out of gaining altruism entirely if everyone DCs. Certain scoring categories needs reworks so you don’t have to rely on others to score in those categories.
Comments
I measure my success by the amount of salty tears I collect from survivors. The amount I get always ranges between suficient and overwhelming ;-)
Literally the entirety of the killer's game is dictated by other players.
When you have a category called Altruism, it's hard to not have it be influenced by others.
I mean, even points for repairing Generators can be taken away from you by a combination of being chased a lot and the others repairing a lot.
- Use ebony
- Hook all 4 survivors
- Kill 2 of them
- One disconnects on hook
- last one gets hatch
- Entity displeased.
Well that's new.