Why The Hag over The Wendigo?

Why The Hag over The Wendigo?

Why The Cannibal over The Leatherface?

Why The Plague over The Priestess?

Why The Huntress over *CHOKE ME MOMMY*


WHYYYYYYY?!?!

Comments

  • Okay

    The leatherface is a terrible name and he was a cannibal

    The Plague has a plague

    Hags are known for having some pretty good something

    and Huntress is a hunter, but a female

  • @Hoodied said:

    Okay

    The leatherface is a terrible name and he was a cannibal

    The Plague has a plague

    Hags are known for having some pretty good something

    and Huntress is a hunter, but a female

    You took this too seriously. But ok :p


    I still stand that Choke me Mommy is a better name <3

  • Cause it's not up to us what to name them.

  • @Boss said:

    Cause it's not up to us what to name them.

    Thread has failed. Abort. Abort.

  • Instead of The Trapper, they should have went with The Thicc Boi.

  • @Shad03 said:

    Instead of The Trapper, they should have went with The Thicc Boi.

    Either Thicc boi, or of course Trap Daddy. Him and Huntress would make a cute couple

  • Instead of The Trapper - Mr I know you're around here somewhere :##!#ing survivor disarming my traps.

    If it was upto us Wraith would be called the bellend or bing bong.

    People would call each killer by their first name as if they know them as a real person. So Anna just found me again or I like the way Lisa looks today.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    Instead of The Trapper - Mr I know you're around here somewhere :##!#ing survivor disarming my traps.

    If it was upto us Wraith would be called the bellend or bing bong.

    People would call each killer by their first name as if they know them as a real person. So Anna just found me again or I like the way Lisa looks today.

    Yes.

    (Though for me and the people I play with in SWF, we call out the individual Legion member names and then subsequently just start saying "He/She is over there!")