WITH THE PTB:

still no freddy rework

still no devotion rewards

still no rank 1 rewards

still no end game rework

still no secondary objectives

:/

Comments

  • Yeah, mutually disappointed to see these top issues ignored once again. I guess here's to looking towards mid-chapter patch with hope... again.

  • At least ranking up will be harder. I don't mind making R1 a challenge again (if it ever was) before we hand out rewards for reaching it.

  • The way they worded this update and having the streamers go to HQ made me think this was going to be a huge update.

    at the very least I was expecting a bigger totem update after what they said on stream but it turns out it just wont be in line of sight from spawn points of survivors. I guess that's good but we'll see how fast ruin gets found in PTB.

  • Yeah..they've been working on most all those for AT LEAST a year +

  • @Bongbingbing said:

    The way they worded this update and having the streamers go to HQ made me think this was going to be a huge update.

    at the very least I was expecting a bigger totem update after what they said on stream but it turns out it just wont be in line of sight from spawn points of survivors. I guess that's good but we'll see how fast ruin gets found in PTB.

    exactly but I guess not

  • And i think reworking the pip system without working on the end game is major flaw