What if killers could corrupt chests?

It would be cool if killers could corrupt chests and get add ons for themselves. It’s not really fair that barring wards and sacrificing an add on slot, killers will always lose their add ons.

Comments

  • Oh!

    Instead of reducing the amount of Chests that spawn with those 2 Coin Offerings, change them so 1/2 Chests are now corrupted Chests.

    Then you have to find them as Killer and you get a random Add-on! 😄

  • @Boss said:

    Oh!

    Instead of reducing the amount of Chests that spawn with those 2 Coin Offerings, change them so 1/2 Chests are now corrupted Chests.

    Then you have to find them as Killer and you get a random Add-on! 😄

    Ooh I like that!

  • Also, Why cant Daddy Trapper trap chests tho? That doesn't make any sense for him to not be able to.

    Sadly, most all my suggestions for DBD are heavily killer sided while I'm a survivor main. Who enjoys plunders at rank 1-10 lmao

    This post made me want to post my ideas. so i'm gonna go do that. thx

  • I would really enjoy this, I would be fighting to loot chests as Killer now too XD

  • At first I don´t like the idea too much, but it actually makes some sense.

    I think the add-ons should be common, uncommon or rare (Very and ultra rare would be a little OP)