Can I eat a stop when the hack report is superimposed?
I didn't use a hack. But have you ever eaten a van for nothing?
plz answer me.
I didn't use a hack. But have you ever eaten a van for nothing?
plz answer me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tried but my teeth broke.
No but that sounds tasty. Should I try it?
The metal was quite hard, wasnt able to chew it
This is some ######### machine translation. I don't believe google's is this bad.
Let me guess "I was unfairly banned!" Ill stop you right there, you 100% did sometbing stupid and now are looking for sympathy, no thanks