New Engine Sucks
Honest to God I wish they bring back the old unreal engine
getting sick and tired of game crash pre-match loading screen specially if Im using BP offerings .
and crashing is happening like 3 out of 10 games
Honest to God I wish they bring back the old unreal engine
getting sick and tired of game crash pre-match loading screen specially if Im using BP offerings .
and crashing is happening like 3 out of 10 games
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's just you mate, I havn't crashed since last PTB (and that's because i was on the PTB)
game is freezing quite often at the loading screen for me too (maybe 1 out of 10 matches)