90's cosmetics!
So who is going to spend your saved up shards for these instead of the new chapter? Deadline is a week from now than you need Auric cells again. Personally this chapter and all future ones will be shards only.
So who is going to spend your saved up shards for these instead of the new chapter? Deadline is a week from now than you need Auric cells again. Personally this chapter and all future ones will be shards only.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Skins are cool, but thinking logically the best return on your investment would be to go for the DLC to get your shards worth.
Since I don't play any of those survivors, nope.
That's my perspective on it.
I dont like the skins. Hillbilly is ridiculous...again, and I dont play those survivors. I'll just use my shards for bps since I always straight up buy the new chapters instead of using shards. I'd grind for it but I like supporting the devs
That extra inch on Adams hair though! Or his bumbag! I had 52k shards and am ready to splurge! Dammit!
Oh, nearly forgot, I buy all the chapters with real money. Support your game people!
There's no cosmetics for my Wraith, so nah.
I have 44k shards saved up, I will probably go for Jake (21k for all parts) and still have enough for 2 dlc killers. I will probably pass on this upcoming dlc, the M2 ability doesn't really appeal to me but I will see how it is in the PTB