Personal Achievement Unlocked
(ACHIEVEMENT NOTIFICATION IS FAKE AND WAS MADE USING AN ONLINE GENERATOR AS A JOKE :P )
I've always thought it would be amusing to see someone get killed by a Reverse Bear Trap without getting hooked once, but this was this first time it's actually happened to me. First person I downed had Decisive Strike, and I gave up chasing them shortly after they broke free from my grab. Gen popped very shortly after they got away, and between Crate of Gears slowing the DS person down and that person stopping to heal while their clock was running, I managed to scare them away from what I think may have been the correct Jigsaw Box. And while I was defending a gen that happened to be close to that box from the rest of the team, their trap went off and killed them. Delicious.
What about y'all peeps of the Campfire? You guys ever hit any personal achievements?

Comments
Sorry, back track a min. Is that actually a thing? I've not seen that before, or am I tripping balls?
The Steam achievement notification in the corner is a joke and not actually real. :P The screencap itself is from the PS4 version of the game.
*can photoshop*
*claims there's no stacks on B&C*
Hmmmmmmm...
Nah, jk. ๐
My eternal personal goal is to get 4 kills using Hex: Devour Hope.
Ahhh... Would be a good one though!
Well, as you asked, personal goal is to P3 Max perks for all killers. I've done 6 and have all others with 110 levels each. Just grinding to 1m for release of new chapter and will keep working. Otherwise, 100%!
Finding a P3 Claudette with Urban Evasion and purple mist.
I got this with Spirit, they thought it was Haunted Grounds so they didn't touch it until it was too late.
Great job! That's bad ass, now I need to try and this ''achievement'' XD
I didn't know you were on PS4 that's awesome, I don't face a whole lot of Pigs but I'm pretty sure we haven't faced each other, my PSN name is the same.
I don't have any personal achievements I want to do but my proudest accomplishment is having all 4 basement hooks occupied at one time <3 It's the background of my profile on PS4