Dark Devotion Inspired Mimic Killer
So after looking at Dark Devotion and how it transfers the TR to the Obsession I got to thinking, what if we had a Perk or a Killer power that tags a Survivor and transfers your image onto the Survivor basically making them look like you.
If it's a power it would transfer the TR and your image so EITHER
A--You both swap character models, they become you and you become them
B--They look like you and Survivors think there's two Killers and aren't sure which is which.(The power would not injure the Survivor)
If it's a Perk it will only copy your image onto the Obsession, teaming with Dark Devotion for the full effect. This perk would temp hide the Obsession being injured
How does this sound guys? I'm not a huge fan of the mimic idea but I know everyone wants it. Personally I want this version https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/41619/fan-killer-survivor-a-study-in-victimology#latest
Comments